Vice Chancellor of Student services, Cultural and Social Affairs
Managing the activities of student services Cultural and Social Affairs in faculties and units.
Helping students to get socialized by means of planning for social and cultural activities.
Carrying out studies in order to prepare and develop regulations, standards, and cultural and social indexes,
Planning to control the adjusted indexes and evaluating them constantly and periodically,
Student Services Affairs
Cultural and Social Affairs
Student Services Affairs:
Description of duties:
- Offering Students services to all students in put
- Planning to supply and develop sports activities and management of sports competitions
- Preparing and developing regulations, frameworks and standards of students' services and Making necessary program to administrate students' dormitories affairs and promoting the situation of housing services for students.
- Necessary measures to supply students' health, treatment and counseling services
- Developing plans and making necessary control to manage the students' nutrition affairs and constant inspection to observe health and sanitation in restaurants
- Measures to settle down the accounts of graduates and debt installments.
- Performing various services in the fields of loans, housing, grants and scholarships in accordance with the relevant regulations and regulations, and supervising matters related to insurance, grants and scholarships, types of loans, and accelerating and facilitating its implementation.